The Truth

John 8:31-32
31-If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32-And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free

John 14:6
6-Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 16:13
13-Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

If I stay in His Word, I will know The Truth....Jesus said, He is The Truth....The Spirit of Truth will guide me into All Truth....

I like the word all....it only has one meaning....ALL

Thank you Jesus





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BELIEVING OR HOPING???

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)

NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING......LAMENTATIONS 3:21-23