"THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH"

Hi!

I have been telling myself for months to write. Then I think, you need to have something outstanding to say every time you write. Therefore, I don't because outstanding just isn't there.

Do you blog people that write all the time search for the perfect words or do you just write what is going on in your life at the time. Some of you do and I enjoy reading your words. So, I'm thinking, I will start filling you in on my life.

Today is our only grandson's sixteenth birthday, he got his drivers license at 10:00 this morning. Exciting for him but not so much for me. We have a seventeen year old granddaughter already on the road and now we have added a grandson. This can take my breath away if I let it!!

I know as parents and grandparents we stay in prayer continually for our children's lives. But when they get behind the wheel, you can no longer follow them around and are not close enough to catch them when they fall. Well, our prayers go to a whole new level.

I have probably mentioned this before but it won't hurt to tell you again...Psalm 91 is mine!! Now I know that many of you out there think it is yours but no, it's mine. God gave it to me 15 years ago, August 20th. This was the night before our next to the youngest granddaughter was born, which reminds me next month she will be old enough to get her permit...oh me, here we go again. Thank you God for our 6 year old granddaughter...ten more years before she can drive.

Kinda got off track...what I was going to say is, Psalm 91 was given to me because I was afraid. Our first granddaughter got stuck in the birth canal and our daughter had to have an emergency c-section. I was afraid of the same thing happening again. I was praying and reading the Word the night before our grandchild was to be born. God took me to Psalm 91 and told me about the "Secret Place"....did y'all know about that? I didn't at that time.

God has prepared a secret place for His children, where nothing can touch us...really, have you read it? Go to www.biblegateway.com and read it for yourself. You can read it in several different translations.

I know many of you have been given special scriptures Father God chose just for you and I also know when we are given something by our Father, it will be with us always just as He is with us always. You know why this is true...it's true because He is His Word. If we know His Word, we also know Him. If we abide in His Word, we also abide in Him.

Stopping for now....just needed a good dose of my Psalm and thought I would share it with you!!

Remember: "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall remain stable and fixed in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no foe can withstand]" (verse 1 Amp.)


Good night and sweet dreams :)

Connie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BELIEVING OR HOPING???

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)

NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING......LAMENTATIONS 3:21-23