THE BREATH OF GOD



One truth I want to make clear....NO sickness, disease, depression, NOTHING that steals, kills, or destroys is from God. The Word says, "the thief/Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I have come to give you Life and Life more abundantly" John 10:10

We are in this world but not of this world, our home is in the Kingdom of God. While we are here we are on "Life Support"...The very Breath of God....

When, and I say when because it will continually happen...when the enemy/Satan comes against us....he is constantly seeking someone to devour! So, when you feel as if you can hardly breathe from the pain that is seeking to steal, kill and destroy.

God gives us Mouth to mouth....Big M - little m....breathe His Word in - breathe His Word out

Don't forget to breathe....

I just noticed, I can't breathe out until I breathe in....

Let's keep a check on our breathing, make sure we are breathing in the Breath of God....Big M to little m

His Breath is the only breath that will sustain us in this fallen, polluted world.

If you find you are having a hard time breathing, check your "Life Support"....are you breathing in "Pure Air" or "polluted air"

Polluted air makes us gasp for breath, people who use oxygen can understand this. Their body can't process the air they are breathing, therefore their strength is zapped, can lead to a panic attack, if it gets bad enough death: but hook them up to oxygen, they begin to breathe deep, the deeper they breathe in, the easier it is to breathe out.

I don't know if this has helped you, but it sure has helped me.

I wrote this in January 2014...for some reason, I never posted it. I haven't been on my blog in a long time. Decided to reread some of the post and in the process of updating, I found several drafts...this is one of them.

We sing this song at Church - "Great Are You Lord" - The words are so powerful:

You give life, You are love
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope, You restore
Every heart that is broken
Great are You Lord

It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise
We pour out our praise
It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise to You only

All the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry, these bones will sing
Great are you Lord

Guess, I was waiting for this song!!

Thank You Lord for breathing Your very breath into us!

Now, go take a deep breath in His Word and breathe out praises for "Life and Life more abundantly"

John 10:10 - "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Talk to you later
Connie



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)

BELIEVING OR HOPING???

NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING......LAMENTATIONS 3:21-23