911....HELP ME JESUS

I have a question....

Has anyone ever been at a place in their life, where they did not know how to not be human and did not know how not to believe at the same time?

We live in an imperfect world that expects perfection especially from Christians. Actually, even we Christians expect each other to be perfect. I don't know how to fill those shoes. Jesus is the perfect one, not me!!

I don't want to be a fence straddler but I haven't gone far enough to not be human and I have gone to far to stop believing.

It feels so much of the time, when I walk out my door, I'm walking head on into fiery darts. We have armor for those darts (Eph.6:11-18) so they can't kill us but they can sting pretty bad.

As I was praying this morning, I heard in my spirit.....

People are not the enemy..Satan is...and...people are not perfect..I AM

GOD'S WORD IS TRUTH...ALWAYS HAS BEEN...ALWAYS WILL BE
STAY STAY STAY IN THE WORD..BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE THE WORD..STAND STAND STAND ON THE WORD

Sorry to dump this on everyone this morning but it helps me to write. Thanks for listening. :)

THANK YOU FATHER..THANK YOU JESUS..THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR NEVER LEAVING US OR FORSAKING US.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (amp.)["to give you hope in your final outcome."]

Our final outcome will be as the song "I Can Only Imagine" says..."will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still, will I sing hallelujah or will I be able to speak at all"

One thing, I know this is where we see "PERFECTION"..in the "SON OF GOD", "OUR LORD AND SAVIOR"

Praise you Jesus and thank you for Your Grace and Mercy

Connie

PS: this is a post that if I think about it too long, I will delete..so forgive me here goes..CLICK

Comments

  1. Hello sister times seemed to be getting tougher and tougher and this battle seems to be getting more intense day by day .I feel as for me most of this battle is within myself but I feel that our loving Father is saying to me the words penned in psalms 46:10. It seems like maybe they will bring some comfort to you as well.
    I love you
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 46:10 amp.

    "Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!

    I love you too, Mike

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jeremiah 29:11. Thanks for being transparent. Look to people and we will be disappointed, Look to Jesus and never be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie,
    The phrase you wrote above should be coined.
    " I don't want to be a fence straddler, but I haven't gone far enough to not be human, and I have gone to far to stop believing ".
    That is beautiful. You know that "human" part of us is the part our wonderful God is busy about removing from us. Remember this, in ourself we will always be a fence straddler. But we have representation in us that never straddles the fence. It's the representation,(JESUS), that provides the perfectness needed to stand in front of our Father. In Jesus none of us are fence straddlers. In ourself we are always a fence straddler. Thank you Jesus!!!

    Love you,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BELIEVING OR HOPING???

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)

NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING......LAMENTATIONS 3:21-23