Faith worketh by Love (Gal.5:6)

When we started these blogs, we were all excited because we were able to talk about what we believe and what we felt the Holy Spirit was leading us to say. I believe He was leading us to say what we all have said but along the way what we believe has been compromised. This has thrown us into confusion and fear of this confusion has made us a little leary of even doing a blog. We all know that confusion does not come from God.

If we look at where our blogs have led us, it's no wonder that Satan would want to bring confusion and fear into the picture. He definitely doesn't want us to be led into the Truth of faith and Love. Heb.11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Gal.5:6 says, "faith which worketh by Love". 1John 4:8&16 says, "God is Love".

We are being led out of our human understanding of all these scriptures into a spiritual understanding. Through God's Love, His son Jesus..who is our Grace..by the power of His Holy Spirit...hallelujah praise God, we are being led into all Truth.

We are not being led into darkness..we are being led into "The Light"...John 8:12 says, "I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life."

James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Our sword of the Spirit is the Word of God..we need to keep speaking and writing it louder and louder..Satan cannot stand in the presence of the Word of God.
Jesus is our Lord..we are the temple of God..His Light, His Love, His Power, all that He is, is in us..darkness cannot harm us.

Phil.1:6 - "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it (will finish it) until the day of Jesus Christ"

love you
Connie

Comments

  1. You are so right. i havent been blogging very long but I knmow that every time I go to write a new one something in me says maybe what you are saying is wrong, but i write it anyway because if I am wrong then someone can help me undderstand better and that is the purpose of what we are doing. We are strengthening our relationship with God by going deeper into His Word, but not only that we are deepening our relationships with each other. All of this is done in LOVE. And as long as it is we aren't doing anything wrong. When we love God first, everything else falls into place. I am pretty sure I got of the subject but oh well.

    Love you,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there are times that God allows us to not understand certain things. He is busy about doing things in our life. It is easy to think many thoughts when we don't understand. And as you said Connie, when it causes us to move backwards or become emotional, we can count on that Satan is at work. When we stand firm in our perfect God, even when things are confusing to us, we can know He is in control. I heard a statement some time ago from a lady named Kay Arthur. In fact, Mike was the one that led me to her. It was during that very difficult time in my life when all of you were doing your best to stand beside me. She had written a book, can't remember the name of it, but she said that she had come to the conclusion that God is in control of every thing. So, what ever was going on in her life, God was with her and in control. So, if God was allowing her to go through it, if it was o.k. with God, then it was o.k. with her. That one truth stayed with me all the way through that trying time for me.

    Satan is always wanting us to be on the wrong side. He wants us to continually question ourselves and God. By doing so, he can keep us in a state of confusion. When we can accept that confusion is not bad, then Satan can no longer use it against us. Confusion in itself is not bad, it's the choices that we make with confusion that can cause us harm. This may be one of those areas we don't agree on, but I think that God is doing a great work in our life during those times of confusion. Even though it's not any fun going through it, the result that comes out of it, makes it worth while going through.

    I personally don't think that what we believe is being comprimised, but I feel that what we believe is being strengthened, and only God knows how to do that. We can trust God in spite of what is going on in our life. Why, because He is our God Almighty and He has control of us.

    John 10: 28-30
    And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.29My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.30 I and my Father are one.

    PRAISE,PRAISE,PRAISE, no matter what is going on in our life, PRAISE,PRAISE,PRAISE.

    love you all,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BELIEVING OR HOPING???

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)

NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING......LAMENTATIONS 3:21-23